Dej Loaf- Sell Sole (2014)|
By Zoo Blocc Savage - 14 hours ago
DeJ Loaf - Bird Call [Prod. By DDS] (4:03)
DeJ Loaf - Problem (Feat. GT & Oba Rowland) [Prod. By Young Roc] (3:01)
DeJ Loaf - I Don't Know [Prod. By DDS] (3:40)
DeJ Loaf - Blood (Feat. Birdman & Young Thug) [Prod. By Lambo] (4:34)
DeJ Loaf - On My Own [Prod. By Hona Costello] (3:12)
DeJ Loaf - We Be On It [Prod. By DDS] (3:27)
DeJ Loaf - Me U & Hennessy [Prod. By DDS] (1:46)
DeJ Loaf - I Got It [Prod. By Kelvin K. Brown] (3:41)
DeJ Loaf - Ayo [Prod. By DDS] (2:58)
DeJ Loaf - Grinding [Prod. By DDS] (4:17)
DeJ Loaf - Never [Prod. By Kelvin K. Brown] (2:14)
DeJ Loaf - Easy Love (Bonus) [Prod. By Kyle] (2:55)
DeJ Loaf - Try Me (Remix) (Feat. Remy Ma & Ty$) [Prod. By DDS] (3:57)
|Tweet||Read 3 comments »|
G-Unit's 'Beauty Of Independence' EP Is Coming To Best Buy|
By MajorD - 23 hours ago
|Tweet||Read 21 comments »|
T.I.’s ‘Paperwork’ 1st Week Album Sales|
By A.Dot789 - 23 hours ago
HDD is reporting that after a hectic week of promo and interviews, the Trouble Man has sold 74,197 copies of his ninth studio album in the first week which means he is number 3 on the charts behind Neil Diamond and Slipknot.
Trouble Man: Heavy Is The Head sold around 179,000 first week back in 2012 so this number is a huge drop but congratulations nonetheless to Hustle Gang!
|Tweet||Read 33 comments »|
Nas In Pain After He Sees The Picture Of A Man Who Enslaved His Ancestor In 1859!|
By squirtofkahlua - 23 hours ago
|Tweet||Read 47 comments »|
T.I. & Logic Debut High On Charts|
By KushKaleem - 23 hours ago
|Tweet||Read 41 comments »|
What rhymes with blunt|
By what ever - 23 hours ago
|Tweet||Read 48 comments »|
Yo Gotti Feat. Lil Boosie - I Feel Like (Music Video)|
By YSPromoshunz - 23 hours ago
|Tweet||Read 6 comments »|
10 Years Ago and Today?|
By Pilscy - 23 hours ago
Because I was growing up (Elementary) around that time, I don't remember much bout what was hot in 2004 in terms of Beef, Songs, Albums, news etc.
(G-unit Was poppin, Lil Jon was on the scene etc.)
because in 2014
-Wiz Khalifa Fcked 2 twins and amber rose caught him causing them to get a divorce, causing wiz to dye his hair purple.
-But Low Key Amber was fcking with other dudes (Nick) so its like no-one hurt no one..
-Tyga is a openly-phedophile-Rapper . (R. Kelly was on some lemme pee on you sh*t.... tyga is on some "Lemme take you out the country so i can see what that pus*y like" type of sh*t)
-Tyga got mad and tried to air his feelings out low key in vibe mag ... but how is he mad when he got a bi*ch pregnant who the whole team probably already smash?? Drake even rapped about her in "Miss me" but you try wife a HO, and because drake still was smashing it (Dude is cold tho) you then call him fake? Really bro? but you picked up his leftovers from "miss me" tho
-Young Thug Calling dudes hubby and babes and lovers etc... WTF? how would this play out in 2004??
- Love and hip hop is a show. SMH
-ilovemakkonen is a flaming batty bwoy rapping bout trapping to hide the true colors...
-Chief keef said he'll blow new jersey up?!? would this have slide in 2004?
- niggas like Young thug made it in the industry. (No Hate, sh*ttt i like some of dude songs but seriously how this nigga got cool off sounding like that? Like lol,
Try picture "lifestyle" playing in 2004.
-Snoop Dogg comparing iggy to a albino (A girl I know SMH) [This the same OG?]
- Nicki Minaj Was clearly throwing shade, if not she wouldn't say sh*t but she threw shade because she now saw her career declining
-bobby shmurda comes up with a "R&B-90s female-bop" and everyone cool with it.
- Migos use the same flow 80% of the time and people continue listening (including me)
I mean atleast with Gucci, he'd rap about the same thing, 20 times with 20 different flows or 20 different type of beats but these niggas beats all the same basically..
- The game, Suddenly randomly dissing lil durk to "Help" Tyga ?? and then niggas square off in the club and apologize like some bi*ches. WTF? This the same game who was banging that blood/G sh*t hard in 04?
- The game is really heart-broken that Godfather 50 didn't Invite him back into G-Unit so he then makes a diss song "F.U.N." and release it on his album .. the same one with a thousand features... sound like a dj khaled CD smh
- Drake, a light skinned nigga is basically running hip hop :dead:
- We have a Correctional Officer rapping about that life. (Say no names) How would dudes react to this sh*t in 04???
- Jay Z got treated like a HO in the presence of his WIFE from his own sister in Law?
Think beyonce woulda let that go down like that in 04? Think Jay woulda been so calm?
-R&B don't exist (Not a huge fan but real R&B don't exist. Just a bunch of dudes/females singing on some hype beat - Ex. "NaNa" from trey songz, "2 On" Tinashe or w.e)
-T.i. basically had all his family business out. His lady was obv. fcking floyd earlier this year. this nigga on reality shows?
Is this the same trap nigga from 04?
- Justin beiber made raccist remarks growing up but when he hit 20 dude wants to be black.
what happened down the line?
- usually its the women using niggas for fame but it was the other way for french montana with khloe.
- 50 cent got slowbuck fcked up on stage and dude retaliated by PUBLICLY SNITCHING? :rofl:
- Theres a rapper name "Pee Wee Longways" FRFR? :facepalm:
- Dj mustard made 100,000 same beats and every one on em (which prod. in 04 was hot?)
- No white male rapper popping right now (MGK - Disappeared // Mac Miller - Disappeared )
In 2004 I was in elementary and I Knew "just lose it" and "ass like that" word for word bruh
- No Platinum Rap Records this year.:smh:
- Bhris Brown became a blood in a year lol. better yet maybe even a day. Dude from VA, C'mon son. (Think this would slide in 04?)
- Bhris Brown and Drake squashed their beef.. despite the club fight and all the disses etc.. SMH Light skin Niggas lol.. Ask 50 cent if he like Ja or better yet Diddy. Watch his reply.:smh:
- Niggas tried to take out Bhris Brown but got Suge.
- Vybz Kartel is the stupidest hitman I know. Lets just talk about how you want someone dead over a phone smh
- Niggas beefing over Drill music when Drill music Is Trap Music. Its the same 808s, Kicks, Snares, sounds, and BPM... yea a few songs might be more slow than usually but drill music is trap music - and any one can make trap music. SO WHY DUDES SWEATING SHMURDA?:shrug:
- Meek mill got mad because wale didn't want to help him promote his album but WHY should wale help him when hardly anyone supports and helps push him??
- Wale Got ethered by NBA reporters lol. "You are no DRAKE"
- Niggas think its cool to just be in videos with grimy backgrounds and their homies when it really just look like some poor Fag sh*t.. You wanna make a impressive video.. Make the opposite of this sh*t. Make something like Gucci Mane - Me.
|Tweet||Read 12 comments »|
Future - Monster (Mixtape Tracklist)|
By Steve - 23 hours ago
|Tweet||Read 9 comments »|
Wu-Tang Clan Unveil 'A Better Tomorrow' Artwork/GIF|
By Avon_Barksdale - 23 hours ago
Various members of the Wu-Tang Clan repeatedly told us that they want their reunion LP to be an event, and that thought process has been visualized with the A Better Tomorrow GIF.
The digital artwork begins with an unearthly darkness gripping landmarks of cities like New York City, Hollywood and Paris before the sun comes out to brighten to mood, as in A Better Tomorrow.
At the top of October, the storied nine-man collective made fanÂ’s wishes come true when they signed with Warner Bros. for an authentic release for their sixth studio album. RZA broke down the meticulous creation process with Hip-Hop Wired, assuring that all listeners who experience the project would become believers of the music.
We shall see, come December 2. Take a look at the A Better Tomorrow GIF below.
Click To See Gif...
|Tweet||Read 23 comments »|
| Floyd Mayweather Wearing Bedazzled Louboutin Boots
New reply 31 seconds ago - 81 comments - by nicoled985
| NBA Kobe Bryant Calls Dwight Howard Soft
New reply 13 minutes ago - 72 comments - by Ham Rove
| Oct 29 - Aliens Are Real Reveals Former Area 51 Scient...
New reply 1 minute ago - 156 comments - by Rick Ross
| Jay Rock - Pay For It (ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantel)
New reply 34 minutes ago - 75 comments - by malc
| Smack/url Presents- T Rex Vs Charlie Clips [anticipati...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 422 comments - by ZeusSlaps
| Shady Xv Tracklist
New reply 36 minutes ago - 76 comments - by ShadyVsEminem
| 10 Hours Of Walking Around Nyc As A Woman (ny Niggas A...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 297 comments - by Tastemaker331
| Ll Cool J's Daughter
New reply 39 minutes ago - 102 comments - by Turk3
|Like BX on Facebook||Follow BX on Twitter|
|5,833 fans of BX | none new today||4,803 following | none new today|